WOULD YOU LIKE TO REACH YOUR ENGLISH LEARNING GOALS FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE?
If so, then I would like to invite you to have a FREE 45 minute session with me to find out how.
When I refer to goals it could be anything related to your language needs. For example, email writing, improving conversation skills, exam preparation, reducing your accent, mediating business meetings, doing presentations, writing reports, job interviews, sales pitches, etc.
This method I use as a NeuroLanguageCoach will help you reach your English learning goals faster because:
- You will create a tailored programme with me focusing on the goals you want to achieve
- You will take a more active role in your learning and be in control of your own learning process
- You will learn in a brain-friendly way which will help you connect English with your native language
- You will be more motivated because the goals set will be relevant to your life and needs
- You will receive continuous support from the coach who will act as your accountability partner
NeuroLanguageCoaching is a method created by Rachel Marie Paling and accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation).
- Qualified NeuroLanguage Coach which is accredited by the ICF (International Coaching Federation).
- CELTA and DELTA teaching qualification.
- 10+ years of experience as a language trainer working in companies, language schools and as a private tutor.
- Helped learners with all kinds of learning needs. Some of which include: business email writing, accent reduction, confidence building, presentation skills, exam preparation, business meeting language, error reduction and many more.
- Lived in Europe, Latin America and Africa and I have worked with clients from over 20 different countries
- Speak Spanish, Polish, and Swahili.
Discounts are available for packages.
Minimum level: A2 level +
Please don't contact me unless you are serious about receiving Language Coaching from me.
- Between 2pm – 11pm
- Monday - Friday
2020 - NeuroLanguageCoach
2018 - DELTA - Cambridge Certificate for teaching English to foreigners (masters level)
CELTA – Cambridge Certificate for teaching English to foreigners
2013 - Current – England, Spain and Mexico – Independent Teacher
2017 - EFA education - Mexico – English Language Teacher
2017 – Colmex University - Mexico - Translator
2017 - Love Futbol - Interpreter
2017 - Casa de los amigos – Translator and Interpreter
2014 - 2016 - Go & Go Escuela de Idiomas - Spain – English Language Teacher
2013 - 2016 - Mission English - Spain – Course coordinator and teacher
2015 - Hi London – England – English Language Teacher
2012 - Shane English School - England - English Language Teacher
2011 - 2014 - Ian & Eoin School of English - Spain - English Language Teacher
Peter is an excellent teacher, he is very professional, honest and fun. His classes are never boring and he personally designs each class to accommodate your needs. I improved my writing and speaking skills a lot thanks to him. I highly recommend him!
Peter is a very good teacher, always showing patience to his students. I like his very personal approach and the way he explained many different language concepts. He was always very professional in what he was doing. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.