I have more than 100 materials depending on the students level and interest.
Student-centered lesson so I encourage student to talk during the lesson and provide guidance if necessary.
If you are looking for a patient, understanding, as well as able to assist, evaluate and motivate, then you must be on the right track. Together let's make English fun and interactive.
I have been in online teaching industry for more than 5 years focusing on beginner, intermediate, and advanced students of various cultural and linguistic backgrounds. I am currently an English teacher in Saitama, Japan.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Academic Excellence Award
Faculty Lister, School Year 2005-2006
Dean’s Lister, School Year 2006-2007
Member of Misamis University League of Academic Scholars
Board of Director in College of Nursing, School Year 2006-2007
Pres. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo Award of Outstanding Achievement, 2005
Service Awardee, 2001-2005
Participant- Career Factor College Survival Adventure, 2005
Student Supreme Government- Senator, 2004-2005
3rd Place, 4th Regional Student Technologists and Entrepreneurs of the Philippines Skills Competition and Conference, 2004
Red Cross, First Aid Training, 2004
First Aid Committee, Ozamiz City Schools Division Athletic Meet, 2004
Member of English Journal
Student Facilitator- Youth for Environment Seminar, 2004
Participant- 4th Regional Youth Summer Encampment, 2004
June 2009- September 2011 S.M Lao Memorial Hospital
Manabay, Ozamiz City, Mis. Occ., 7200
Position: Staff Nurse
• Provide nursing care to the patients and support to the doctors
• Administer medicines and injections according to the time stated on their charts
• Prepare the patients before any surgical procedure and even talk to the family about the procedures
• Ensure that all dietary requirements are followed by the patient
• Ensure that patient is in a hygienic condition and should provide them with sponge baths everyday
• Check on the patients during their rounds and even inform the other nurses when there is a change in the shift
• Provide a gentle touch in performing invasive procedures like placing on intarcath, catheter and giving injections
• Ensure that charts of all the patients are accurate and up to date
October 2011 – December 2013 St. Therese de Avila Learning Center,
47-B Miguel Obach Street, Poblacion, Iligan City, 9200 Lanao del Norte
Position: Preschool English Teacher
• Provide continuity of day-to-day responsibilities with students.
• Maintains a classroom environment which promotes active learning
• Maintains daily classroom routine, including distributing and collecting supplies, keeping attendance records, setting up meals, etc.
• Works with students to help reinforce learning objectives
August 2013 – March 2018 Skytalk Japan, Ltd.
Position: Part-time Online English Teacher
• Conducting lessons while facing the camera
• Be punctual, call and end on time.
• Presenting lessons and to attentively listen and answer students’ questions
• Setting up schedules of classes
• Make evaluation report right after the class.
• Determining student’s development and progress
• Correct students’ mistakes in grammar, pronunciation and more.
• Keep the student motivated.
• Create a fun learning environment online.
• Use the materials provided by Skytalk.
• Report any changes of students’ behavior.
May 2018 - present Happy English Academy (Soka, Saitama)
Position: Part-time English teacher
ESL Online Training – February 2012
TMS Mandaluyong, Hemodialysis Nurse - Trainee – March 2014 – June 2014
TESOL, March – August 2016
Digital Marketing – May 2017
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• More than 5 year-experience of teaching English online (beginner to advanced level).
• Exceptional communication skills, can communicate in variety of ways, listening, writing and speaking.
• 2 years’ experience as English teacher to preschool and elementary pupils.
• With knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Specialized skills in Digital Marketing.
• Able to communicate basic Japanese.