My methods depend upon the students.
While teaching I focus more on speaking skills.
I make my students to speak more and more and correct them whenever needed.
Lets make learning English more interesting and fun loving.
I am teaching English from one year to Japanese students .
I take English lounges,1-to-1 lessons and online lessons.
In online lessons,I also teach English to students from different countries.
The student should inform 6 hours before cancelling the lesson.
Gauri Nirav Kulkarni
To pursue a career with a company having a global vision that encourage creativity and offers an opportunity to learn and develop in professional life, to develop solution to the organization problems and work with team work and leadership qualities.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: BE (CIVIL) Aggregate: 75.5%
Dr.Ambedkar junior college.
St. Anne’s high school. (Convent school)
1. 4th D Design Company, Nagpur (November 2013 –June 2014)
• Designing of RCC buildings.
• Modeling of RCC buildings on ETABS.
2. JW Consultants LLP, Pune (March 2015 –June 2016)
• Designing of RCC Buildings in RCDC as well as manually.
• Framing of Drawing as per Architectural Plan.
3. Goover English School, Machida, Japan(Present)
Working as a part time English teacher
• .One to one English classes and English lounge.
1. Efficient management and organizational skills.
2. Good communication and writing skills in English.
3. Completed the Primary and Higher secondary Education from a Convent school having all the subjects in English.
JAPANESE SKILLS: Japanese level (conversational)
1. Passed the JLPT N5 examination.
2. Appearing for JLPT N3 examination.
2. Microsoft office (word, excel, power point, etc.)
Dancing, Travelling, and Cooking.
1. English (Fluent).
4. Japanese (conversational)
1. Presented paper on topic “Consumption of Natural Resources” at intercollegiate event.
2. Passed 5 exams of Traditional Indian Dance (Bharatnatyam) and participated in numerous dance competitions.