I usually adap my methods to the needs of the students. Some students need degrees, while other just want to learn the language to be able to communicate with their environment. I prefer to use conversation, and everyday life methods. Every student who learn go through many steps day by day, by applying their everyday life in their learning pattern, it become easy for them to fit in.
I have 7 years relevant experience in teaching French and German as foreign languages. Most of my German students are willing to take A1, A2, or B1 for different purposes like fiancee visa, students visa; while my French students are most willing to reach the B1 level, in order to obtain their requirements for immigration in Canada or France. I am happy to tell you that, 95% of my students always reach their goals.
• Since 2015: Master of Art in Education Student (Education Management)
o Cavite State University (Don Severino de las Alas Campus) ( Indang – Cavite)
• August 2009 : Licence en Théologie (Bachelor of Art in Theology)
o Université Adventiste COSENDAI. (Nanga-Eboko) (Cameroon)
• August 2006 :Baccalauréat A4 Allemand.
o Lycée Bilingue de Tiko. (Cameroon)
• June 18 – 22, 2018: English to French Simultaneous Interpreter for the B2GOLD 2018 HSE CONFERENCE, Masbate Gold Project. Eqqui
• July – September 2017: Academic Trainer for newly graduated Languages Instructors, in methods of teaching and handling classroom (ALC Language Center (#15 3rd Flr. GGG Building Camerino Avenue Brgy. Zone 1 Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines)
• January to June 2017: Homebased Bilingual Call Center agent (French and English) Outbound, Encoding. Night Shift. Proprio Actif. Canada based company
• February 13th to February 19th, 2017: Simultaneous English-French Interpreter for the National Launch of Voice Philippines and Linking and Learning Workshop with Hivos (Punta de Fabian Hotel and Resort, Baras – Rizal. Philippines)
• November 2016 – : Part time Translator, Proofreader, and Reviewer, Teacher, Interpreter, at GLOBIBO Philippines (French to English, English to French, German to French, German to English)
• November 2015 – May 2017: Part time French and German Instructor at ALC Language Center (#15 3rd Flr. GGG Building Camerino Avenue Brgy. Zone 1 Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines)
o Head Instructor and company Teaching facilitator
• December 2014- Mai 2016: Part time French and German Instructor at LEPREMIER LANGUAGE (Hernandez Building, 2/F, opposite Waltermart Dasmarinas- Cavite. Philippines)
• February 2013 – June 2015: Over the Phone English-French Interpreter for Verbalizeit.com (An online American based company)
• May – September 2014: Part time French Teacher (Visum Language Institute, 2/F Susana Arcade, Alabang-Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Pinas City. Philippines)
• February 2013 – October 2013: French Call center agent at Aditya Birla Minacs – Night shift agent - (377 Gil Puyat Avenue, Goodland Building, Makati. Philippines)
o French Outbound and Inbound agent
o French Trainer for Credit Cards acquisition
• August 2009 - July 31, 2011 : Teacher, Interpreter, Pastor in West Cameroon Mission SDA
o Part time Teaching French, English, and Bible. (Complexe Scolaire Pulcherie Tchoualeu de Nkongsamba. (Moungo Subdivision, Littoral State, CAMEROON)
o English-French, French-English Translator and Interpreter for the Mission.
o Pastoring 3 churches (giving Bible Studies, officiating masses, baptizing eventual candidates, conducting counseling sessions for couples ready for marriage)
• October 2006 – December 2008: Administrative Assistant Secretary at Université Adventiste COSENDAI
o Assistant Secretary for the President (word-study Job)