My teaching method involves using a variety of tools to enhance understanding of the material under discussion including, but not limited to, using analogies to make complicated theories intelligible, displaying short instructional videos as well as revising the content by actively interacting with the student as well as encouraging him/her to participate in restating the subject material. I believe the most effective teaching method would be the last one as paying careful attention to the students' needs excites an enthusiasm to learn.
I am a freelance academic writer and get to write essays, reports on a variety of subjects, in the natural sciences, language and social sciences. The variety of tasks enable me to acquire various insights into different subject matters as well as new ideas in the field.
Room Number 14, Fatima Jinnah Hostel, Bahria University, Shangrila Road, Sector E 8,Islamabad
• To work in an institution that enhances my scientific research skills.
• To acquire experience as a researcher in the field of natural sciences for contribution to global scientific knowledge.
• Currently enrolled in and attending Bahria university, Islamabad - Spring session 2020
• Higher Secondary from Pakistan International School, Riyadh in year 2014
• High School from Pakistan International School, Riyadh in year 2012
1. Organization Name: Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre (SKMCH&RC), Lahore, Pakistan.
Time Period: 41 hours a volunteer worker beginning 24 - 01 - 2018 till 31 - 01 - 2018
Reference: Saima +92(秘匿情報)
• Organizing lists and handling phone call logs.
• Assisting with Data entry tasks.
2. School name: Dragonfly English Kindergarten, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Time period: 14 working days as a teaching assistant beginning 1 - 09 - 2014 till 18 - 09 - 2014
Reference: Fatima Pierson +(秘匿情報)
• Organizing the classroom and help preparing classroom material for the students.
• Assisting the children with their written work.
• Maintaining Discipline in the classroom.
• Standing in for the teacher in case the teacher steps out and continuing with the lesson.
• Providing assistance in the development of the children’s activities.
• Good listening and communicational skills.
• Good English knowledge and proficient in written and spoken English.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Flexible with an ability to work well with team members as well as independently.
• Good organizational skills.
Other Skills and Activities:
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Power Point and MS Excel.
• Good knowledge of computers.
• Participated in an English debate competition during middle school.
• Obtained top marks in essay writing in the classroom work.
• Oil painting
• Reading English novels
• Clay art
Date of Birth: 01/06/1995
Fluent in English and Urdu