I am flexible in my style of teaching to suit each type of learner. I will teach the way you want and we will work together to develop the study plan.
I believe "Practice makes perfect". Therefore, I will guide you from the basic giving you hints and let you explore it first. I will observe the way you catch up and give my suggestions for our plan after that.
Communication besides learning time is also a way to learn from each other. I can also be your friend and help you when needed.
#1. Currently a student in an international university in Japan, previously a student specialized in English in my High school for the Gifted back in my country, I have always been immersed in and exposed to the English-speaking environment.
#2. With up to 15 years of learning English as a second language, I realize the difficulty of a non-native person to master the language, to comfortably use English in any situation, which can be helpful to you a lot!
#3. Thanks to 2 years experience in teaching Vietnamese to foreigners, I know to arrange and boost the learning atmosphere even if we do not speak the same language!
#4. I possess experience during a year working as a teaching assistant and another year as an IELTS Sample Writer in an international language school.
I can help you reach your admired level of English. We will learn from each other and have the best atmosphere ever. Feel free to contact meme ^^
Price is negotiable.
If the location is too far away, I want transportation expense support.
- Business Economics Major - Tokyo International University - 100% Tuition Scholarship
- IELTS 7.5 (Writing 7.5; Speaking 7.0)
- Gold Medal for Olympic English on the Internet National Level (in High school)
- 2nd Prize English Eloquence Contest (2018 - Provincial Level)
- IELTS Writer (Ky Nguyen International Language School)
- Teaching Assistant (Ky Nguyen International Language School)
- Tutor (Vietnamese is Fun Club)
#Other extra-curricular activities:
- Top 20 Gifted Student in Vietnam chosen in a summer program to explore Japan for free.
- Leader of a volunteering tourism organization
My friend recommended me to contact Selena to ask her for writing skills and materials for to improve my English. After looking through her essays and her profile, I asked her to tutor me, with Speaking and Writing skill.
She is very friendly. Besides learning time, we also hang out and discuss daily matters. I can also text her for any popped up problem with my English. Highly recommend this teacher