Students of all ages and all levels are welcome to enroll in my lessons. Regardless of the level, students I teach can be absolute beginners or advanced players. Kids can enjoy my fun and relaxed approach which will ease their way into playing a new instrument.
Class will vary depending on the students level. Kinds class has two parts in the first one we go over the basics from the previous class like scales, chords and notes and the second part is dedicated to a composition or a song.
Regardless of the style of music like pop, jazz or classical, my methods come from Berklee school of music and are combined with the ones I developed through my teaching experience.
I have been teaching guitar to students of all ages for more than 15 years. At my own private guitar department I have had more than 30 students per semester. I taught guitar and music theory all over Europe and Asia. My students have enrolled in music high schools and music universities. Also many of them started their own bands and have been performing successfully for years.
- Berklee school of music courses for Guitar and Music Harmony
- Improvisation Certificate from Gary Barton Berklee course.
- Music High school, Department for Jazz Guitar
- Guitar teacher at two different Music schools for contemporary styles
- Guitarist, performer world wide