I have more than 100 materials depending on the students level and interest.
Student-centered lesson so I encourage student to talk during the lesson and provide guidance if necessary.
If you are looking for a patient, understanding, as well as able to assist, evaluate and motivate, then you must be on the right track. Together let's make English fun and interactive.
I have been in the online teaching industry for almost 10 years focusing on beginner, intermediate, and advanced students of various cultural and linguistic backgrounds. My current job as an Eikaiwa teacher in Japan is a big plus to adjust myself to Japanese learners of all ages. Through my teaching experiences and TESOL studies, I developed critical pedagogic students and classroom management skills, along with a passion for teaching English.
I provide assessment first prior to the start of the formal lesson.
I focus on the students' goals and improve their weakest points.
IIn addition, provide materials for the students and extra activities depending on the students' requests.
Moreover, I would like to provide a continuous learning, therefore homework is sometimes given if the student permits.
Lastly, I use Communicative-Method which means, I encourage student-speaking time.
General English (travel, sports, food, weather, etc)
Business English ( telephoning, emailing, presentation, etc)
November 2018 - present MeRISE Inc., Japan
Position: English language trainer
May 2018 - present Cosmo Co, Ltd, Japan
Position: Dispatch ESL Teacher
• Provide continuity of day-to-day responsibilities with students.
• Maintains a classroom environment which promotes active learning
• Works with other teachers to help reinforce learning objectives
August 2013 – March 2018 Skytalk Japan, Ltd.
Position: Part-time Online English Teacher
• Conducting lessons while facing the camera
• Be punctual, call and end on time.
• Presenting lessons and to attentively listen and answer students’ questions
• Setting up schedules of classes
• Make an evaluation report right after the class.
• Determining student’s development and progress
• Correct students’ mistakes in grammar, pronunciation and more.
• Keep the student motivated.
• Create a fun learning environment online.
• Use the materials provided by Skytalk.
• Report any changes in students’ behavior.
ESL Online Training – February 2012
TMS Mandaluyong, Hemodialysis Nurse - Trainee – March 2014 – June 2014
TESOL, March – August 2016
Digital Marketing – May 2017
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• More than 10 year-experience of teaching English online (beginner to advanced level).
• Exceptional communication skills, can communicate in a variety of ways, listening, writing and speaking.
• With knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Specialized skills in Digital Marketing.
• Able to communicate basic Japanese.